“Anything but black”. Has anyone ever said that to you? Is your closet just filled with black? Well, it’s about time someone understood you, girl. And it’s us! Black is just so easy to wear and to care for, isn’t it? We hear you. Plus it’s forgiving (hell, yeah!). But there’s no reason you can’t spice things up. So, here are some quick tips on wearing black. But before that, let’s get inspired by Jennifer Grace at TheNativeFox who pulls off black like a rock star! Scroll to the end for online shopping, of course with international shipping (you welcome!).
HOW TO WEAR BLACK
- Accessories with shiny gold for a luxe effect.
- Pick black pieces with cutout details for an edgy look.
- Mix textures and fabrics for a sophisticated look. Like leather and silk. Or Knit with denim.
- Play with different shapes like voluminous tops with fitted pants or flowy pants with fitted tops for an updated look.
- If you can help it, stay away from casual material like cotton. Pick luxe fabrics like silk, chiffon and match with other luxe materials like leather.
GET THE LOOK