So, you’ve finally gotten on the Boyfriend jeans trend. Now what? Which shoes for Boyfriend jeans? Yeah, we hear you. Well, believe it or not, there are more types of footwear you can wear with these jeans other than just slip ons and sneakers. Yup! The key is to keep a distance between the edge of your jeans and your footwear and so show some skin. Avoid tucking in boyfriend jeans, that’ll look pretty weird. Our favourite match is definitely with brogues. How about you?
- You don’t need to worry if they are ill-fitting. That is the whole idea, isn’t it?
- They look fabulous with lots of footwear from sandals to cutout boots.
- They are so versatile that by changing your shoes and top it determines your look.
- They are low maintenance. Chuck them in the machine or keep them for years, your choice!
- You can get them anywhere. From designers all the way to, well, to your man’s closet.
And some street style to inspire you.
Anastacia Uliss from Ukraine who blogs at Owlsareawesome.com goes smart casual by adding a sleek blazer and soft chiffon blouse.
Swiss bloggerKristina Bazan of Kayture keeps it simple yet soft with a knit top and peep toe high heels.
\Marianela Yanes from Spain goes for the romantic look with a floral eyelet and crochet top plus neutral pumps. See her blog at Marilynsclosetblog.com
Australian blogger Micah Gianneli who blogs at Micahgianelli.com keeps her separates and accessories in all black and white for a minimalist look.
Spanish blogger Zina Charkoplia. opts for a rugged yet clean look with a cropped black blazer with epaulets, an embellished clutch as well as aviators. She blogs at Fashionvibe.
Which one is your favourite look? Tell us in the comments.